Yesterday my girls got in on the decluttering action. They are motivated by the possibility of having a garage sale. As much as I would like to avoid having one, the rest of the family (my husband included) seems more motivated to declutter if we might get some money for our stuff. I think I would even include myself in this. There are some things I simply do not want to just donate, but if someone buys them....well, my grip on them is a little looser.
Anyway, I am so proud of my girls. Yesterday they came up with this pile of stuff.
- 4 dress-up dresses (don't worry, we still have 10!)
- some play food
- 4 princesses (these were duplicates)
- a puzzle and a game
- boots and other random items
Then this morning they came down with these guys...
- 13 animals from their collection
- 4 rocks/shells from their collection
Kid's clutter is what bothers me the most, so seeing these items go really excites me!
How are YOU doing on your decluttering challenge?