Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Boot Camp - Day 28

Garage

Just yesterday I started writing a boot camp wrap-up post. In it I was writing that I just wasn't ready to tackle the garage. But overnight something must have happened to me. I woke up with energy and determination to declutter the garage.

Most of the garage is not my territory, but I do have my own storage corner. I decided to start there and then found some other areas where I could make a difference.

I just came home from another trip to Goodwill and smiled as I walked through the garage. I can blame our clutter problems on my husband and kids, but the reality is, when I take care of my own clutter, there is a huge and very noticeable difference!

BEFORE





AFTER




1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up with your boot camp entries. I'm in awe of your photo organization. Please come to my house and help me!!

    ReplyDelete