Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, January 28, 2011

Boot Camp - Day 12

I've decided to skip books for now, but I will be sure to come back to them.

Athletic Gear

I don't have much to report in this area. The majority of what I would deem clutter is not mine and therefore I don't have the authority or freedom to purge it. Although some of our sports are seasonal (sailing), I think we have minimalized as much as we are willing to. If I throw out another life jacket, one of us will have to stay on shore.

2 comments:

  1. Just say no to tossing life jackets! Decluttering has limits and you just found yours. Good for you in not having any outdoorsy/athletic clutter!

    Cheers,
    Tanja

    p.s. How exciting. If you have life jackets it must mean you get to go boating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a small sailboat that is perfect for the four of us. We live only a mile from a sailable body of water so we get out weekly in the warmer months. We like to keep one or two extra jackets so we can invite friends (this is true of our rock climbing gear, too. We keep an extra harness in case we want to invite someone.)

    ReplyDelete