Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, January 17, 2011

30 Day Clutter Bootcamp

I was recently given the opportunity to be an advanced reader for this new e-book by Tanja Hoagland - 30 Day Clutter Bootcamp.

It is full of such valuable information that I had to share about it with you. I think every single one of us could benefit from having less stuff to take care of. This is not a book about minimalism (although Tanja is a minimalist). Rather, it is a book about getting rid of the excess so there is more time and space in your life for what's really important. I highly recommend you get a copy for yourself. She is offering the book at a discount until the end of January, so hurry.


She also write an excellent blog (one of my favorites in this category)....http://minimalistpackrat.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment