Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, November 22, 2010

Clutter Free Gifts

I am so excited and thankful that Compassion has a Christmas gift catalog...an alternative way to spend your money this holiday season. Very few of us have needs, yet at Christmas we tend to shop and buy things for each other that ultimately end up cluttering our lives.

This year you can get more for your dollar buy buying things (mosquito nets, chickens, education supplies, vaccinations, etc.) for people who truly need them.

Please take a moment to look through all the items Compassion has available....click HERE to see what's available. Click on more details for a few items to see creative ways you can present your gifts to your loved ones.

Make a difference this Christmas....give gifts to Jesus - the true birthday boy.

"I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." - Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment