Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Progress

Well...I have been pretty ruthless in letting things stay in this house. It has been VERY freeing to let go of things that just aren't practical for our family. In the past, I tended to rate things and keep things depending on whether or not I liked them. Now I have to like it and it has to serve a purpose.

As I go through each box and simplify even more, I have been amazed at what I've kept without even knowing about it.

It feels so good to walk through my uncluttered house and see space. (I'll post pictures soon). I am looking forward to the joy of enjoying my family and not having to constantly take care of our stuff. We still have too much, but we are much lighter and that is progress!

What progress are you making?

No comments:

Post a Comment