Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

These are the days....

I've taken some photos of the state of things while we are out and about - mostly so we can remember accurately. 

THESE ARE THE DAYS OF.....

humor at the local bookstore



warnings on the interstate



directions at the grocery store




closings in the Columbia River Gorge



doing puzzles



wearing masks when we go out



visiting friends but sitting 6ft apart



 humor to keep us smiling!




Linking up with


6 comments:

  1. The bookstore has a sense of humor!! Seeing the Falls closed, ugh, gut punch.
    I've done so many puzzles, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually having the gorge closed doesn't seem that odd - it was closed a couple years ago because of the fire. Hopefully all the fire-ravaged areas are getting extra time to heal.

      Delete
  2. The first one pretty clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this sad? I don't know what "normal" will be, but I'm looking forward to finding out.
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/05/quarantine-baking.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to have an accurate record of this time of our lives. Hopefully, it will be just a very small amount of time.

    It's great to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see the pics.
    The masks, are they handmade?

    ReplyDelete