Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Columbine Blooms

I have a nice variety of Columbine this year. I didn't plant any of them...they just seem to show up in different parts of the garden. Today I took my macro lens out and marveled over all the interesting details. The blooms themselves are beautiful, but today I was struck by the beauty of the of details. I love the little "tails" that are on the back of the blooms. 







I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

6 comments:

  1. Am envious! Since you are so much more north, there's not much chance they would spring up where I live. Especially the white-purplish one is stunning! Many thanks for sharing this unexpected surprise with All Seasons, Wishing you a perfect Columbine week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so gorgeous and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blooms. Mine haven't bloomed yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful photos of the flower!

    ReplyDelete