Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, March 21, 2021

At My House

 

What a week! We had 3 opportunities to play live music and each one was special and unique. I knew I missed the experience of playing for others, but I didn't realize how much until we started our first tune at our first gig...all the emotions came rushing in and I got quite teary. I am hopeful this summer will bring more opportunities for us to play our music for others. 

It's spring! Our weather has cooled down a bit in the past couple days, but leaves are growing, flowers are blooming and buds are opening. 














I'm linking up with Garden AffairGood, Random, Fun and Seasons


4 comments:

  1. Happy to enjoy your beginnings of spring virtually with the daffodils, crocuses, blue grapes, etc. - as well as your amazing photographic skills! A virtual feast for All Seasons - thank you:)Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such lovely sign of spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful spring blooms, Thanks for joining in Garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete