Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Looking Down

I have done a LOT of walking/running this past week. I'm trying to soak up every single ounce of autumn while it's here. Or at least while the beauty of autumn is here. I love walking through leaves - there is something so satisfying about the sound of leaves crunching under your feet. So every day that I'm out and about, I'm taking photos of my feet and the leaves. 






Look at the size of that leaf!


And look at the size of that sunflower head!





I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

3 comments:

  1. I love looking down in the fall and seeing the blankets of leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to keep your balance taking that image with you on the stairs,as well as your feet! What a big sunflower head! Why is is cut off, or is it a composite image? Many thanks for sharing you week with All Seasons. Enjoy another week of Autumn while you can:) Sorry, am responding late, as we had no wifi since last Saturday (fire prevention!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like birds have been enjoying that huge sunflower head. - Margy

    ReplyDelete