Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Orange

 

My favorite social media platform is Instagram. I follow a lot of accounts that do weekly themes, and one of them had "my week of orange".   Here's what I found in my garden and home.

my daughter's violin that is neglected (because she no longer plays)



my first marigold bloom




my first sunflower with a frog I found in my yard



one of my beautiful lilies 



I'm linking up with  Good, Random, FunSeasons and Garden Affair

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like orange a lot as it reminds me of my favorite season--autumn. I am millefiorifavoriti on Instagram. I will look for you to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Insta too. My feed is always such beautiful photos from around the world. I did hear they are getting rid of the photos in favour for videos. Seems like a dumb move to me! Thanks for joining in #Allseasons (love the violin shot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! The day lilies and the frog capture on flower is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete