Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, July 5, 2021

4th of July

 the good....

All of our COVID restrictions (size capacity, mask mandate, etc.) were lifted this past week and celebrating freedom and independence took on a whole new meaning this year! Our town held it's annual 4th of July parade and there were so many people there! In the evening we had fireworks and, again, so many people out celebrating! It was amazing.






the random...

When photographing fireworks, you never know what you might end up with...








the fun...

I love finding beauty in my garden. The past couple of years I've been creating red, white and blue photos for the 4th of July. This year my berries took center stage. 








I'm linking up with  Good, Random, Fun,  and Garden Affair


4 comments:

  1. You got some great firework shots. It felt SO normal and freeing this year. Thank you science!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Good Fireworks shots and yes you never know what you will get. My favorite here today though is your berries and blooms in the patriotic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post. The berries look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Firework shots, the berries are droolworthy. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete