Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Mid June

 the good....

Often when I arrive home, I walk into the front garden just to see what's happening. One day I saw this beautiful butterfly visiting my flowers. I was about to run inside to grab my better camera, but then decided to just use what I had on me and grabbed my phone.







 the random....

My husband and I were walking around a local neighborhood when I spotted a tree with several stuffed monkeys hanging inside. Quite random!





 the fun....

Today was a good day to remove the roof and doors from our Jeep and go for a family ride. The view was pretty nice too. 







I'm linking up with  Good, Random, FunSeasons and Garden Affair

3 comments:

  1. The monkeys are so funny! Love the pic in front of Mt. Hood, great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Good thing you used your phone camera. You must not live too very far from me with that being MT. Hood. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! The Monarch on sweet williams is a stunning capture, The Toy monkeys on tree is a funny idea. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete