Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Pink Trees

 Last week I took my girls shopping in the city (we live in a small town about an hour west of any real shopping). We were in our old town and I noticed the "pink trees" were blooming in the parking lot of the shopping center. That likely meant all the trees at our old neighborhood park were in bloom. I said something to the effect, and both girls asked if we could go walk through the park. Sadly, I only had my phone with me for photos, but I was happy to oblige this spontaneous and unexpected request. 






This tree stands out among the others because it's been grafted and produces both white and pink blooms!




4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Awesome pictures! The trees are so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's quite an eye-popping color against the fabulously blue sky!!

    Your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week is a wonderful addition!

    ReplyDelete