Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

More Backyard Birds

 The birds have been hanging out all day every day at our bird feeders...at least for as long as the bird seed lasts! I've had fun watching and photographing them. I love the wide variety of them. 


the California Scrub Jay







the House Finch




the Dark-eyed Junco





California Quail - male




California Quail - female



Golden Crowned Sparrow





Black Capped Chickadee




House Sparrow





Spotted Towhee












4 comments:

  1. The spotted towhee is interesting to me - we have eastern towhees here. The scrub jay, too, is different from our blue jay. Interesting to see our different bird species!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/02/black-and-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me so glad with your birdphotos

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous visitors to your backyard! The quail are such impressive creatures :)

    Thank you for being a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete