Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Stunning Views

I live in such a picturesque area...everywhere I look it's beautiful. If I look south I see Mt. Hood. If I look north I see Mt. Adams. If I look west I see the Columbia River Gorge. And if I look east I see a completely different river landscape. 

And the orchards and vineyards and flowers.... I hope I never take it for granted or get used to seeing it.









Linking up with

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots. Love the flowers. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh - these are beautiful sights! I love those yellow flowers most especially.
    Thanks for joining us at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2019/06/classical-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are indeed blessed with great natural beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flowers and views. So serene and beautiful!

    With Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill I used to live in a beautiful part of the world too and had to leave. Your photos bring back so many beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do live in an awesome place with fabulous scenery!
    I love my part of the world too, and I think my new (when I got here) perspective helped Hubby to have a renewed appreciate for scenery.
    'My Corner of the World' wouldn't be the same without you this week!
    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete