Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Friday Flowers

This week my featured flowers come from three different places ~ Mexico, a local park and the farmer's market.

How could I resist posting the beautiful flowers of Mexico? I wish I had taken more photos of different flowers. I spotted this beauty at the beach.




When I returned to the states, my really good friend happened to be in this area. I haven't seen her for almost 3 years and it was such a blessing to spend time together. We spent one afternoon at a local park and I was happy I had my camera along.
 





Finally ~ my first farmer's market bouquet of the year.  I just love peonies. They are my favorite early summer flower and I can't keep myself from inhaling their fragrance. I bought this bouquet because it had 3 peonies in it!




Because there were so many flowers in this bouquet, I promptly removed the peonies and made a smaller bouquet for my kitchen window. It makes me so happy.


1 comment:

  1. I love the colours in your bouquet and I adore peonies! Mine are almost ready to open and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete